Reiterating 5210 in healthcare settings lends credence to the message and helps
reach parents and children when they are most receptive to health information. The
5210 Healthcare toolkit features a number of useful resources for clinicians, and the
5210 team is ready to provide technical assistance and training where needed.
Here are some ways to implement 5210 in clinical settings:
- Display a 5210 Let’s Go! poster in your waiting room and exam rooms
- Incorporate the 5210 Healthy Habits questionnaire into your office work flow.
- Determine Body Mass Index (BMI), BMI percentile, and weight classification in patients age two years and older
- Increase involvement in Let’s Go! sector interventions
- Talk with patients and families about the 5210 principles
- Hand out 5210 patient and family tools one at a time –based upon the patient’s and family’s areas of interest.
If you would like to arrange a 5210 session for your healthcare office, please contact email@example.com.